What’s that? You are desperately looking for a Sharepoint solution for your Android tablet or smartphone?
Well, we have great news for you Sharepoint + Android fans! Some of you may have already noticed but last week, Shareplus has finally landed in Android land.
You will now be able to easily browse (online or offline) all your information and contents from any Android device supporting Adobe AIR (Nexus One, Galazy Tab, Motorola Xoom, and hundreds more).
Let’s see some of the key features:
- * Add, edit & delete list items, supporting Calendars, Tasks, Pictures, Contacts, Custom Lists and Documents.
- * Documents can be saved in a “Local Files” folder, and may be attached to any list item, or used to update any document.
- * Full CONTENT TYPE support.
- * Check In/Check Out & Approve/Reject support.
- * Attach documents to list items.
- * Select the lists and/or views you want to store locally.
- * OFFLINE SYNC runs on the BACKGROUND copying list contents, including attached documents.
- * GRID VIEW: Display your list content as a grid with columns, to quickly visualize all its metadata.
- * Views Support: Browse data by view in online mode, respecting server defined list views, with ordering and filtering settings.
SharePlus supports connecting to:
- * Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3).
- * Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007).
- * SharePoint 2010.
- * Windows and Form Based Authentication (FBA) support.
- * Microsoft ISA Server and Microsoft Forefront Authentication support.
- * HTTPS SSL Support: Connect to your data in a secure way with SharePlus, to HTTPS urls, certificate enabled repositories.
As always, we are proud and happy to solve your needs for collaborative mobile applications. Please drop us a line or leave a comment to let us know about your experience.