It’s out! Our latest Shareplus for Mac version was released yesterday. You can find it at the Mac App Store
What’s New in Version 1.5
- Office 365: Authentication method added for Office 365 support.
- Documents: Select other programs on right click menu.
- List Settings: New option to query offline items first.
- Synchronizer feedback.
- Shortcuts: New shortcuts to easily navigate through the app.
- SharePoint views in offline mode.
- Swipe navigation.
- Minor bug fixes.
That’s in addition to our usual SharePlus features:
- Feature rich Content Management- Add, edit & delete list items, such as: tasks, pictures, contacts, custom lists and documents while connected. - Edit includes Check In / Check Out & Approve / Reject support. - Attach documents to list items.- Open documents with your current installed apps.
- Automatic Sync & Offline BrowsingConfigure which lists you want to have available offline, and an automatic synchronization process will run on background on idle moments to copy list contents, including documents, to enable later offline browsing.
- Views SupportBrowse data by view, respecting server defined list views, with ordering and filtering settings.
- SSL SupportConnect to your data in a secure way with SharePlus, to https urls, certificate enabled repositories.
- SharePoint OnlineSharePlus supports connecting to: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3), SharePoint Server 2007 / 2010, Office 365 and BPOS.
- Windows and Form Based Authentication (FBA) support.
- Microsoft ISA Server and Microsoft Forefront Authentication support.
Try our SharePlus Enterprise version and find more features like:
- Connection configuration sharing
- Multi factor authentication
- Custom Features & Features trimming
- Premium Customer support