Events & Webinars
Infragistics attends events and hosts webinars to educate you about the ins and outs of SharePlus. Find out where we’ll be, register for upcoming webinars, and watch past sessions on-demand.
- August 11-14, 2013
- Come out to Boston and visit Infragistics at SPTechCon 2013! Learn from the best SharePoint experts, including dozens of SharePoint MVPs and Certified SharePoint Professionals. Meet and network with your colleagues, bootstrap your learning in SharePoint 101 sessions, test drive SharePoint solutions in the Exhibit Hall, exchange SharePoint tips and tricks in after-hours Lightning Talks and Ask the Expert discussions. We’ll see you in Boston! For more information – or to register – visit http://www.sptechcon.com/boston2013/index.html.
The SharePlus app brings complete mobility to SharePoint, but rolling it out a company-wide may open up a trove of questions. In this webinar, SharePlus Product Manager Gustavo Degeronimi discusses challenges like:
- I need to automatically drive traffic from my web portal into the app.
- I need to trim Feature “X” from SharePlus – is that possible?
- Not every user has the skill and/or time to configure the app her/himself, what can I do?
In the “Bring Your Own Device” era, there is a rising expectation that every important function and document will be available to you, even while walking around. In this webinar, Infragistics reviewed how SharePlus enables you to access your SharePoint data no matter where you’re working.
- Forrester Research’s Ted Schadler, VP, Principal Analyst, discussed trends in mobility and the use of collaboration tools and mobile devices
- Christian Bihari, Solution Architect & PM Touchpoint Mobile at Roche gave some insights into his experience implementing and using SharePlus.
- Learn how apps like SharePlus can facilitate mobile collaboration
SharePoint 2013 touts plenty of great features and enhancements to help your productivity. But, if you’re expecting to get more done from your mobile device (and who isn’t?), you’ll still be hindered by its lack of mobile support.
To make the most of SharePoint 2013, you’ll need SharePlus – the universal SharePoint mobile application. In the webinar, get an overview of SharePoint2013 and its mobile companion, SharePlus:
- Easily search for and access information from different data sources
- Edit documents and share them using social media integration
- Annotate PDFs and export to a range of formats
- Keep sensitive information in the right hands with enterprise-level security features